[nagdu] Growing Up Fisher

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Tue Feb 25 15:57:51 UTC 2014

Mike,

On this we can agree. I think humor is a very important thing for lots of reasons. Mind you, there are things that really aren’t funny, or things that are meant to be funny but can send the wrong message, but in life, whether blind or sighted,t ere’s lots to laugh about.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY