[nagdu] Under the Gun was RE: Growing Up Fisher

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Feb 26 03:19:21 UTC 2014

Okay, I agree that some of the schools are over intrusive . However, I think
that some of them are just trying to look out for the dogs and their
handlers. So, if you are a good handler, which most people are, then you've
got nothing to worry about, and telling the school what's going on might
come in handy at some point, especially if you run into medical trouble with
your dog.