[nagdu] Growing Up Fisher

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Feb 26 03:30:46 UTC 2014

Even though this is kind of getting away from guide dogs, I think that this
is very important. We have specific rules about this where I work. If you
belong to some subset of society , whether it's religion, ethnicity,
disability, or what have you, you are not allowed to use terms within that
group if you expect the rest of the world to not use them.