[nagdu] New dog and changing name was Re:Age of qualifyingguidedogs

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Feb 26 12:32:50 UTC 2014

I'm not a big fan of people names for guide dogs, either, really.  Although
I like Ben's name very much.  I wouldn't want a dog name that was the same
as my boss's, or my husband's, or any family or friends.
The dog names I've had so far are Glade, Lucky, Nestor, Amba, Echo, and Ben.
All fine names.  And the initial letters can be rearranged to spell Bangle.
So my next dog should be Bangle, or have a name that starts with an S.
Tracy