[nagdu] Gotta brag about Jenny!

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 27 16:54:37 UTC 2014

Hi!
Been having an overall good past couple of weeks with Jenny. Scrounging has gotten better, she's grasped a concept of a line-up, will find elevators when I ask for stairs (ha ha!)
But above all, she's showing how smart she is!

Yesterday I ran an errand that involved going through a parking lot, which has traditionally always freaked me out a bit.  There as no sidewalk.  Both going into and coming out of the building, Jenny walked me around moving vehicles, even going so far as to pull me to the side when I wasn't paying attention and didn't hear an idling car!
She got so much praise for that one!

Daryl and the happy, well-trained (usually) Jenny