[nagdu] How Do They Know

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Feb 28 05:52:33 UTC 2014

So, Lexia did it again tonight. I was in the kitchen, I am certain out of
her line of sight. I dropped something on the floor. I called her over to
help me find it, and, before I had a chance to give her the "search"
command, her nose was already on the dropped item. I guess she must have
heard me drop it or something. Of course, it probably helps that I
occasionally treat for this behavior, but I still find it amazing that she
knows that she is supposed to find something before I tell her to.