[nagdu] My commentary regarding a TV show well discussed

sheila sleigland at bresnan.net
Fri Feb 28 14:42:54 UTC 2014

  now that is a great and thought provoking post. I'm very interested in
blindness issues but I have my days when blindness is the last thing
that I want to think about, read about, and otherwise communicate about.
It is one part of who I am and because of that, lightening up is
sometimes in order. I can't claim that I've never fed human food because
I have not in public but Oh well my first dog loved cheese and he knew
what it was before I got him. and also being to serious can be
excruciating or at the very least not much fun. I love my dog and
wouldn't do anything to hurt him and I wouldn't deliberately hurt anyone
else blind or sighted.