[nagdu] Leashes?

Shanna Stichler slstich at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 22:26:48 UTC 2014

Well, for what it's worth, I prefer leather leashes for everything. My preferred one for guide work is about 5 feet long when fully extended but folds into about 3 feet or so during guiding. It is black leather with silver clips, and is about 1/2 inches in width. It fits my hand perfectly and I love the feel of it.

For my show/obedience leashes I use some made of braided kangaroo leather. It's very soft and supple in my hands.

I also like using 33 feet (10 meter) long lines for training distance behaviors like the recall, out-of-sight-stays, or retrieving over distances.

Best,