[nagdu] My Blog and new Dog

L Gwizdak leg1950 at cox.net
Fri Feb 28 22:46:02 UTC 2014

Great Margo!
Your blog link didn't work.

I used to have a white cat named isis - nice name!  I forgot you were going
to TSE and hope Isis is doing wwell for you.  Keep us posted.  Arrow will
like her.  I remember how rawdy she was when you saw us in San Diego a few
years ago.

Take care and have fun.  I remember Shannon Manahan - nice lady.

Lyn and landon
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown