[nagdu] My Blog and new Dog

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 23:02:37 UTC 2014

If you have the tie down clipped to the dead ring of the slip collar,
would it make a difference?
Guiding Eyes gave us martingale collars with our dogs that were for
the dogs to wear off duty and on tie down. I ended up using mine for
working. But in January, I started working him in a nylon buckle
collar.

Raven