[nagdu] With Snow on the Way, Fidelco Says Don't Forget Pets in Storm Preparations

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 22:45:25 UTC 2014

And my current guide, too. <grin>
Darla & handsome Huck

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Michael Hingson
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 2:12 PM
To: 'NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide Dog Users'
Subject: Re: [nagdu] With Snow on the Way, Fidelco Says Don't Forget Pets in
Storm Preparations

Hi,

I agree with you.

Best,

Michael Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
"Speaking with Vision"
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
To order Michael Hingson's new book, Running With Roselle, and check on
Michael Hingson's speaking availability for your next event please visit:
www.michaelhingson.com

To purchase your own portrait of Roselle painted by the world's foremost
animal artist, Ron Burns, please visit http://www.ronburns.com/roselle