[nagdu] Can they do it?

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Fri Jan 3 14:42:11 UTC 2014

Hi Jewel and List,

Sorry this response is so late. I was away from email for the New Year
holidays.

Of course GDF will not just summarily take your dog away because of this
change in your living situation. In fact, we are here should you have any
difficulty in this new situation getting your dog adapted, dealing with any
paperwork requirements to prove her work, etc. We've done it for others in
your situation.

I realize that people are still a bit sensitive to schools just taking their
dogs away but that doesn't happen at GDF.

That does not mean we ever reclaim a dog. It means that there is a long and
involved process to doing so that does feature some lengthy communication
with the handler. If you own your dog, as you do, that communication comes
only after a third party with legal authority is involved.

Your living situation also does not change your ability to receive after
care if needed or requested.

Please, if you have any questions of this type, call us first before just
listening to friends who may or may not have had bad experiences and base
their advice on that.

We wish everyone the very best ion the new year.
Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com
http://www.twitter.com/jeninems