[nagdu] bus shelters and the cold

Tai Blas taiablas at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 17:06:24 UTC 2014

Many transit systems have apps that will show you real time schedules of when the bus will arrive so that you need not wait outside in the cold for too long. The website nextbus and accompanying app iNextBus is a good example of this. There's also a service called bongo. I suggest using Google to see if you have any similar service. Of course, this requires buses to have GPS transmitters  installed.

Tai Tomasi
J.D. Candidate, class of 2014
Email: tai.tomasi8 at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse my brevity and any grammatical errors.