[nagdu] bus shelters and the cold

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat Jan 4 22:06:31 UTC 2014

It sounds as though you might need to talk to the bus drivers or their
supervisor . If you ride that bus often, and the driver is the same most or
all of the time, then he/she should not just blow by you. If there is a spot
that they expect you to stand, then they need to explain that, and someone
needs to show you where that is. If you cannot get to that spot because of
snow or something else, then the bus driver needs to realize that.