[nagdu] Acquiring Advantage Multi or Equivalent Preventative

Daniel Sweeney daniel.sweeney1 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 5 17:13:43 UTC 2014

Hi Jimmy,
I am a grad of GDB, and the school provides the Heartworm preventative as
well as the Flea and Tick preventative to their graduates free of charge on
a yearly basis. Before I had a GDB dog I was purchasing direct from my vet.
It was a low-cost, non-profit animal hospital and I got the meds at cost.
You might see if there is such a organization in your area. Other than that
the only other place I have heard of is the Petmed.com place.
Daniel and Cass, Lakewood, Colorado