[nagdu] [and] Navigating Ice

Lisa Ison lison1273 at live.com
Tue Jan 7 14:31:19 UTC 2014

Hello all this is Lisa and hailing we don't post much but Haley is the same way whether it be ice or snow or just I catch a towel on my sidewalk she will you know if she can without getting hurt let me catch my balance with her on back but if she knows that I am going to go down hard and maybe hurt her she'll walk away a few steps and then come right back to me and lick me and see if I'm okay she really hates when I fall as well

Sent from my iPhone