[nagdu] Too much Sniffing

Shannon Dyer solsticesinger at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 03:04:13 UTC 2014

Raven,

I was taught to clip the leash to the ring on the collar part of the GL, as well as to the ring just below the nose. I have to make a long leash to do this, but it does allow me to feel what Ace's head is doing.

Many schools recommend the GL for dogs who sniff. I don't think they would do this if it was not the propper tool.

Shannon and the Acelet