[nagdu] Too much Sniffing

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Jan 17 14:02:12 UTC 2014

What size is the collar that your dog has now? You could always just measure
around your dog's neck and then add two or three inches. The slip collar has
a way to tighten it, so you don't have to worry about getting one that is
too big. If it helps, I think that Lexia's chain collar is at least 21
inches, and, if it were any smaller, it would be too small.