[nagdu] Sad news regarding Sophie

Kristeen Hughes khwicca at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 16:59:30 UTC 2014

I am so sorry for your injuries and that you have to get a new dog.

I'm not going to try and sell you on any specific school. I'm sure you'll get plenty of those posts. I have had wonderful luck with my GDB dogs, especially my last two boys. I do want to say to you  that I have had a small dog that pulled like a freight train. I now have a big boy whose pull is very gentle. My Bower boy before him was a very gentle large guy as well. It isn't necessarily size that determines pull. I think it is a rather large misconception that too many of us have. Little dogs are often very strong. Large dogs are strong, but often do not use that pull against us.

Kristeen & Mendle, who says the Acelet pulls much harder than he does.