[nagdu] What one wants

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 23:32:00 UTC 2014

Ah yes, Sherry, agreed.
Puppy-raiser contact was something I looked for as well, and I don't
regret that at all.
My puppy-raisers, not the school, were always the first people I went
to for help when I first got the golden guy. That was because I needed
help with doggie things outside of guide work. But they were there for
me during nights and weekends, and always a call, tweet, or email
away. My puppy-raisers have supported me emotionally and helped
financially, and I couldn't imagine not having contact with them.
Not to say all puppy-raisers are like this, or even want contact, but
I think it's important to keep in touch with the people who have a
year and a half head start on dealing with and caring for my dog.

Raven