[nagdu] Puppy raiser contact

Doug Parisian eggmann at mymts.net
Fri Jan 24 16:38:03 UTC 2014

I have received all my five dog guides from TSI and while not a breaking
point for me, I would like to have had the choice as to whether or not I
wanted contact with the various puppy raisers.  Equally, they of course
should have the same freedom of choice.

I've never been a great letter writer so have not regularly kept in
contact with TSI, except when two of my guides had working problems
which I could not resolve.  And, I'm sure you'll will understand when I
say I was in part they had no resolution either.  We both gave it our
best try and the fact that I willingly returned to the same school and
worked with 3 of my five dog guides for between 8 & 10 years speaks for
itself.

I'm not sure there is really any argument aside from an anal retentive
attitude against something as basic of individual free choice.  So, come
get me!