[nagdu] Seeing Eye Journal and class date

Jessica Roberts kittycatforever0214 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 00:22:01 UTC 2014

Hi all, I know I've been off the radar for a while.
Anyway I have a class date at the seeing eye in May and I'm starting a
journal for it.
If you'd like to read it email me privately and I can add you to the
dropbox folder. I'm starting it now to have time to explain history
and let people see my preparations and such.
Anyway.
If you would like to join email me back and I'll get you added to the folder.
There will be files for the entries as well as a comments file where
you can comment on what I write.
Jessica