[nagdu] Puppy raiser contact

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Sat Jan 25 02:45:39 UTC 2014

I have been in contact with Pj's puppy raiser since celebration sunday.
through phone calls and e-mails.
they even sent a box for christmas.
we have also exchanged scrap books.
I am glad that I had the choice to have contact with them and that they
reciprocate the contact.
I think that it also helps the puppy raiser to know where the dog that they
raised has gone and who the person is that ended up with him or her.
I have heard the horror stories though.
best wishes,
Sincerely,
Melissa R Green
"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole
staircase." -- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.