[nagdu] Sad news regarding Sophie

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat Jan 25 21:38:42 UTC 2014

I, too, would recommend GDB. I'm not the best one to ask about the actual
classes as I attended about six in a half years ago, but I can answer
questions about most other aspects. At the time that I attended, I had had a
pet dog and known several people who had guide dogs, but I had not had a
guide dog myself. I had some preferences in what I wanted for a dog, but I
left the final decision up to GDB. They not only found a dog that matched
all of my preferences but they also found one who, in my books, is about as
close to perfect as you are going to get.