[nagdu] Introducing myself, and a question

National Association of Guide Dog Users blind411 at verizon.net
Sun Jan 26 23:15:25 UTC 2014

Matt,
	I suggest everyone first consider training programs that offer true
ownership of the dog upon completion of training. This avoids the type of
arbitrary, paternalistic  interference some have experienced from those
training programs that retain ownership. It is also good to inquire about
how various programs handle complaints from the public. Some programs will
not accept anonymous complaints and employ third party objective evidence of
abuse or neglect, while others accept anonymous complaints and will remove a
dog even if a complaint is unfounded.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala