[nagdu] grooming tools

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 02:49:10 UTC 2014

Thank you, Raven; when I attended massage school--probably before you were
born--we used coconut oil; if I recall, our instructor said most people
don't have allergies to it.
	Now, can you or anyone else tell me the name of an oval brush with
both soft wires and bristles on the same side with a loop to go over your
wrist?  I don't think it i just called a finishing brush, but I love them
but haven't needed one for a long time, so I can't recall what they are
called.
Darla & Happy Huck