[nagdu] Parent Sues School District Over Service Dog

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Mon Jan 27 18:24:24 UTC 2014

Umm. Yeah…I kinda think (and, sad to say, hope) they lose. It isn’t reasonable to expect a classroom aid to act as the dog’s handler. In all cases I’m aware of, it’s the responsibility of the disabled person to either handle, or provide someone who handles, his service dog. To expect more than this is unreasonable.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY