[nagdu] Training Programs' Documentation

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 00:02:32 UTC 2014

Dear Marion,

	Would that put a student in jeopardy if a school believed he/she
shared documents; I certainly don't understand--no matter what they say--why
schools won't share this, and at the same time, make candidate
qualifications very clear to students.  Some seem rather Draconian to me, so
I chose another school.
Darla & handsome Huck