[nagdu] Doodles and introduction

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Tue Jan 28 23:27:07 UTC 2014

Marsha is correct.  The program is called the AMP or Accelerated Mobility
Program.  It is designed to strengthen your existing skills, and is a
week-long program.  The application should be on-line at www.leaderdog.org.
If you are interested and need more info, you can also contact me as our
Lion's promote this program as well.

Steve
Blinddog3 at charter.net