[nagdu] Picking up in the Snow?

Shannon Dyer solsticesinger at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 17:14:20 UTC 2014

I'm so glad I don't have to do this any longer. I just put the relieving belt on, and out we go. The poop goes right in the bag, which I then remove and throw away.

I struggled to pick up after my dogs before I learned about the belt. It's a lot easier if your dog poops in one place. Unfortunately, some dogs, my previous guide included, feel the need to poop while they're moving, making the chore incredibly difficult.

Good luck.

Shannon and the Acelet