[nagdu] Picking up in the Snow?

craig.heaps at comcast.net craig.heaps at comcast.net
Thu Jan 30 18:47:14 UTC 2014

I will start by admitting I live in California and am largely ignorant of dealing with my guide in the snow.  But when I went to Milwaukee to visit my son, I found a parking structure next to the hotel that was a good place for reliving.  I went to a far off obscure corner.  The uncovered pavement made it easy to find the depost Chase left behind.  And the structure provided a wind break while I waited for him to do his business.  I tried to be sure it was a place where it wouldn't make much difference in terms of sanitation that I let my dog relieve there.
Craig and Chase