[nagdu] Blind New Yorker who survived fall on subway tracks with guide dog gifted new service dog

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 04:30:08 UTC 2014

Sadly, sometimes the sympathy/pity card does get played too much, and we may
say more of that because OF THE DIFFICULTY IN GETTING DONATIONS THESE DAYS.
	The media never--or hardly ever--let us write articles about
ourselves, and they horribly misquote, so I don't talk to the media much.
Darla & handsome Huck