[nagdu] garbo update, and new dog.

Jessica Roberts kittycatforever0214 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 13:44:11 UTC 2014

Hi all,
Its been a while and its taken me a while to write this because of the sadness.
I called Seeing Eye last week to update them and just talk.
After I  spoke to Dave Johnson, he called me back a few hours late
rand said they think it best to reitre Garbo since she has so many
accidents, and they had also looked over her blood work and  urine
analysis.
They are gonna be in town this week for teh NFB convention, so are
gonna pick her up probably on Thursday and take her back to Seeing
Eye, since it'd be pretty hard to place a dog with kidney problems,
and treat her there before giving her back to her family or to an
adoptive family.
I've been crying nearly non stop, I can't belive she'll be leaving, I
can't belive this has happened to me.
It hurts so much.
This morning I was finally able to call pauleen.
They are gonna try to find a dog with a bit of a less pull than Garbo
as hers was a bit strong for me.
The earliest class date they have on paper is December so they've
pinciled me into that unless somoene backs out which I really hope.
My team I had back in March goes back into class in the August class
so I'm really really hoping that someoen backs out of that one and I
can go instead. I really really wanna go back with them, but if not
it'll be okay.
I told her I could go to July, August, October, November, and
December, not September as my sons birthday is the 27th.
She said they'd try to fit me in sooner than December but no promises
unless someone backs out or something.
I pray I can get in soon.
It'll help the healing a lot, I think.
Anway thank you all for your support and prayers through this hard time.
Jessica