[nagdu] Seeing Eye Update and blog

Alyssa alyssahenson95 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 22:01:13 UTC 2014

Hello listers,
As many of you know, I'm heading to the Seeing Eye in just under 2 weeks to get my new dog. My travel plans have been finalized so now I know exactly when I'm going and what to expect. Also, i have started a journal dedicated to my new dog. I have written updates every day so far since Sunday about my thoughts on going back to guide dog school. I will update it while I'm at the school to explain my training experience. If any of you are interested in following this blog, it can be found at guidedoggirl95.wordpress.com. Have a good day everyone and for those of you at convention, have fun!
Alyssa

Sent from my iPhone