[nagdu] New member

Timothy J. Meloy tmeloy at fuse.net
Wed Jul 2 02:37:24 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,
My name is T.J. Meloy. I just joined the NAGDU  list a short time ago, so I wanted to introduce myself. I live in Ohio, and have a black lab from South Eastern Guide Dogs named Benjamin. We have been working together for almost 6 years now. He is seven years old.  This is my third guy dog. I really enjoyed the independence and freedom headache I dog gives you. I am looking forward to the helpful advice and information that will come from this list, and look forward to meeting all of you. I hope all of you that are at convention are having a safe and wonderful time. I look forward to talking with you all very soon.
T.J.