[nagdu] New member

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jul 2 03:05:47 UTC 2014

Hi T.J.,
	Welcome to the NAGDU List. I think you'll find some excellent advice
and in turn you will have the opportunity to provide some pearls of wisdom
to others. Were you able to tune in on the NAGDU meeting at convention?
	I'll be headed to the national convention in the morning but since I
live in the Greater Daytona Beach area I only have about an hour drive. It
will be nice to see old friends and make new ones.
	Have a wonderful weekend and I'll be looking forward to hearing more
from you on the list. By the way, I have my fifth dog from the Seeing Eye.
His name is Wade and he is quite wonderful. Wade will be three on July 22.
He's a black Lab and I love my boy to pieces.

Bye for now,

Kathy Davis