[nagdu] New member

Matthew Dierckens matt.dierckens at me.com
Wed Jul 2 14:55:38 UTC 2014

Hello TJ.
My name is Matt. I am from Windsor Ontario Canada, and I too do not have a dog yet but am  hoping to get one next year.

Matthew Dierckens
Macintosh Trainer
Blind Access Training
www.blindaccesstraining.com
1-877-774-7670, extension 3
matthew at blindaccesstraining.com
Introduction to the Macintosh Operating system and voiceover course available now. Spots are limited, sign up here
http://blindaccesstraining.com/training-courses/