[nagdu] Welcome

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Wed Jul 2 23:45:59 UTC 2014

Welcome TJ and Becky,
I do not post much because I have been a fulll-time graduate student in
counseling until this past year.  Now I am looking for a job and
studying for licensing exams.

I had to retire my first guide dog Destiny due to seizures and other
medical issues and I am awaiting an new class date at the Guide Dog
Foundation for the Blind in Smithtown NY, home of Americas VetDogs. I am
Deaf-Blind with balance issues and other health problems that I hope  my
second guide will help with, like Destiny did.

Janice