[nagdu] B&bs and the ADA

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Thu Jul 3 11:00:48 UTC 2014

You are correct.  Here is what the ADA Title 3 Technical Assistance
Manual has to say about it:

III-1.8200 Other Federal and State laws. Title III does not disturb
other Federal laws or any State law that provides protection for
individuals with disabilities
at a level greater or equal to that provided by the ADA. It does,
however, prevail over any conflicting State laws.

http://www.ada.gov/taman3.html

Aaron