[nagdu] Adjustment from working with a king to a dog

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Jul 4 13:58:14 UTC 2014

I remember the cane worked fine for me, but I still wanted to try a dog.  I
did, and I never looked back.  Getting where I wanted to go became actually
fun, so I started walking for the pleasure of it. Getting around in snow
with a dog was way easier, too.  One of the best decisions I ever made.
Tracy