[nagdu] Seeking information, new member interested in getting a dog guide

Leye-Shprintse Öberg leyeshprintse at ymail.com
Sat Jul 5 19:21:27 UTC 2014

BS'D

Candy,

Guide dogs are good in both ural and urban areas; the school which you'll choose in the end will hopefully choose the right dog for you which will fit in with your lifestyle. I don't live in the States, but since you've many schools I'd research them; some questions I think are important are: Ownership; training methods; the handler's relationship with the school and the school's relationship with the handler. I guess the Americans can give you good advise. Good luck with your research!

Kind regards,
Leye-Shprintse and Hera <3