[nagdu] New member

Melissa R Green graduate56 at juno.com
Sat Jul 5 21:40:39 UTC 2014

Hi T.J.
Welcome to the list.  My name is melissa and I am working my first dog from
Guide dog foundation.  She is a yellow lab anb is five.  We have been a team
for three years.  I hope that you will enjoy the list.
Melissa R Green and Pj
Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm,
but to add color to my sunset sky.