[nagdu] Free to convention-goer or Orlando area resident: 15lb bag Iams Proactive Minichunks Adult formula

Bryan Jones opensesame at me.com
Sun Jul 6 10:55:39 UTC 2014

I hope my lack of packing prowess can be somebody else’s gain. If anyone here at convention or in the Orlando area would like to take home the bulk of a 15 pound bag of Iams Proactive Minichunks Adult dog food (the green bag), please contact me off list at opensesame at me.com.  This was purchased from and delivered to the Rosen Center by Petco, and I’ve only used about 8 cups out of the bag this week. I will be here at the convention until 5 AM Monday.

Cheers,
Bryan
opensesame at me.com