[nagdu] Seeking information, new member interested in getting a dog guide

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 17:54:13 UTC 2014

And also,I wanted to tel to Candy! Hi Candy welcome to the List! I don't have a guide dog! But I will eventually get one next year! Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks and God bless!! :)

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students
And member   of The International Networkers Team (INT)

Phone: (561) 706-5950     Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone