[nagdu] dog food

Jessica Diaz changedheart421 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 18:55:49 UTC 2014

Rachel,
My husband went to Guiding Eyes for his second dog this past Feb. and loved
it. He said the staff was amazing, they went to NYC to train a few times,
and the staff even bought the students coffees and such when they went to
different places. Some of the training methods I see my husband do
especially on the trains are very different from GDB and I am also
considering them for my second dog in a few years. Hope you have a great
experience.
Jessica Diaz