[nagdu] My Experience With Uber

Jessica Diaz changedheart421 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 19:05:17 UTC 2014

Good Afternoon All,

I don't get out here much but wanted to just touch base to say a bit about
this company. For those that don't know, it is a rideshare service sort of
like a cab but it is all done through your phone. The paying is automatic
when you finish your ride and from the website you get to put exactly how
much tip you want. The only downside is that you're riding in someone else's
car and at times can find some interesting items in the seat with you lol.
For the past 2 months ever since the cabs in this city have been acting
crazy, everyone has told me to check this service out but. I refused because
of other stories I heard about passenger refusal with guide dogs. Finally
the other day I took the plunge and was stunned with how awesome the service
is. When I booked it they were there in 4 minutes, offered me and the dog
bottled water, and more. The second time I took it and so on after, the
drivers were super nice. One guy after asking if the dog bit people,
commented that the dog was nice and asked if he could pet him. He never saw
a large dog so well behaved. Yes, am sure in other cities it is not as great
and or convenient but here in DC it is way cheaper than cabs. It will
definitely be my main source of transpo from now on if I need something
quick.

Jessica Diaz