[nagdu] Switching food

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 8 04:09:05 UTC 2014

Kathy,

Fair enough.  I think Raven's rubbing off on me (ha ha!) but I wanted to switch her food anyway, so I was so thrilled when I found Petcurean locally with good reviews.  Her problems are minor in the grand scheme of things (slight scratching, nails, and - the biggie - the funk that comes off her when she sleeps).  I wanted grain-free because that's likely the cause of the odor, and it should clear up her itchiness according to all the research I have done and consultation with my vet.  She's getting her full work-up in three weeks, so I hope to have a good report!

Daryl and Jenny