[nagdu] Seeking information, new member interested in getting a dog guide

Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Tue Jul 8 05:14:53 UTC 2014

She does have a few points but you're right. The biggest issue I could see
in the country is that the chance of your dogs running into some interesting
creatures is higher. From just riding threw outlyuing areas here we've been
stopped by bulls on the loose, horses in the road, and a couple of really
interesting ones! A guy walking a kangaroo down the street and once at my
Uncles house, a monkey popped out of the bushes! Here, I've delt with
bunnies, skunks squirrels and wood chucks. And of course, my pets. Usually,
if you tell your school where and how you live, they keep it in mind and
give you great tips! Most schools also have training out in rural areas. I'm
sure if she gets a dog, her school will give her tips specific to her living
situation.