[nagdu] Dog health insurance

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 10:55:19 UTC 2014

Hi, everyone. I don't know if your school does this but Guiding Eyes provids their graduates with finanicial assistance for Vet care annually. They give Graduats up to $30 each year for vet suplies and vet visits. Also, they have an emergency vet fund of about $1500 that can be used if needed. This can only be used in case of  an emergency. They will also refer you to speialists if your Vet recommends it and help with whtever medication your dog needs provided it allows them to continue working for an extended amount of time. They do not provide assistance if the dog is retired though. They didn't tell us about health inssurance for out dogs whil we were in class.

Danielle and Willa