[nagdu] Dog health insurance

Vivianna irishana at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 12:07:35 UTC 2014

hi there.i was thinking of insurance for my dog as well.  i did some reading on the internet and found that folks recommended that, rather than spend $45 or so a month on insurance, if you put that amount in an interest-bearing savings account of some kind, you would have plenty of money to cover any amount that any insurance plan would cover.
i tend to agree as, they all have deductables and co-payments.
JMHO.

Vivianna